Ultradisk Wristband Digital Voice Recorder 8Gb
The UltraDisk Wristband Digital Voice Recorder has been stylishly designed, durable & very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The wristband voice recorder will conveniently & covertly record audio wherever you are.
Playback via your computer Pc/Mac & mobile device. .Compatible with the mobile device which support OTG function,you can check the recording files on your phone or tablet.
The UltraDisk Wristband Digital Voice Recorder can be used to record meetings by employees in the workplace, discreetly record a conversation (with agreement), recording voice memos for the elderly, used widely in training & education by students & teachers at schools & Colleges as a study / teaching aide.
With simple one button operation and 100% portability, this UltraDisk WB is perfect for all personal audio recording needs, ideal for those who have a tendancy to forget!. Easy To Use - The Wearable Wristband Voice Recorder is extremely simple to use with its one button operation, even for the most novice user. No complicated setup is needed and fully compatible with PC and Mac.
You can even pop out the recorder and wear it on a lanyard as a necklace, use it as a USB memory stick to store your data, photos, documents & music etc.
- Record audio with total discretion & comfort!
- Disguised as a fitness tracker wristband
- 20 Hour battery life
- USB Data storage / memory stick
- One button operation for easy & simple recording activation
- Very useful for recording mental reminders, meetings, recording ideas and notes on the move, legal cases, workplace harassment, in College & university to record student lectures. Many more situations that may require an extra pair of ears to listen in !
- No tech experience required
- Discreet LED indicator to confirm status of recording/battery/charge.
- Date/Time stamped recordings.
- Capturing thoughts and ideas as they happen !
- Workplace Disciplinary / Meetings.
- Recording discreetly
- Divorce / legal / disagreements
- Consumer rights
- Business conferences
- Recording lectures at college and University.
- Teachers Education & Training
- Peace of mind
- The Elderly
- Recording special moments with family and friends.
Compatible with : PC and Mac operating systems
Battery Life : 20 hours of Continuous Audio Recording
Charging : Micro USB Cable (included)
Power supply : Polymer battery:3.7V 110mAh(lasting about 20 hours after fully charged)
Recording Format : WAV,128Kbps
Recording Time : 8GB: about 140 hours
Support System : Windows 2000/XP/vista/7/8/10
Flash Memory : 8GB
Size : 42mm×18mm×9mm
Weight : 30g
Whats in the Box:
UltraDisk Wristband digital Voice Recorder - 20 Hour Battery Life
Micro USB Charging Cable
12 Month UK Warranty with UltraDisk
Instructions for use.
Charging : Fully charge the device before use, connect the USB interface to computer USB 2 port.
- When the red light flashes, the voice recorder is charging.
- When the LED light is red and steady, the wristband voice recorder is ready.
- Achieve 20 hours battery life, once fully recharged.
RECORD : Press the “On/Off” button to “On” position, the LED indicator light will shift from red to white, discreetly indicating that recording is in process.
STOP : When in recording mode, press the “On/Off” button to “Off” position. The white light will go off, it stops and saves the recording files automatically.
PLAY : After recording has completed, connect the mini usb cable to the wristband voice recorder, transfer and play the recording files on the PC. No software is needed this is UltraDisk Plug and play at its best.
LED : If the indicator light becomes red and blinking during recording, it means the power is not enough, please stop recording and charge the machine.
Time Stamp recordings: Sometimes it is convenient to know when the recording was made. The Ultradisk wristband voice recorder can solve this problem for you. Connect the recorder with computer and open the folder “SetUDiskTime” under the disk directory (or download it from our support area!). Then double click the program “SetUDiskTime(9X).exe” in the folder. After that the time of the recorder will be in sync with your computer system time.