Ultradisk Dvr12 4Gb Usb Memory Stick Voice Recorder 384 Kbps Wav
The UltraDisk DVR12 is designed to bridge the gap between the DVR10 DVR11 and the DVR7 but provides an excellent recording with a High Quality 384Kbps WAV audio file. A small USB sized digital voice recorder with single key controls. The DVR12 USB Memory Stick Digital Voice Recorder with HQ recording, playback of voice recordings can be achieved on the go via headphones, or on the PC by USB transfer.
Size ; 76mm*24mm11mm
Weight ; 16g
Power supply; 3.7V 130mAh, Can record about 25 hours once fully charged
Recording bit rate：32Kbps/384K bps
4GB recording time:
about 280 hours/24 hours
Support system: Windows 2000/XP/7/8/vista
The UltraDisk DVR12 is designed to bridge the gap between the DVR10 DVR11 and the DVR7. A small USB sized digital voice recorder with single key controls. The DVR12 USB Memory Stick Digital Voice Recorder with HQ recording, playback can be achieved on the go via headphones, or on the PC by USB transfer.
- USB Memory Stick / Flash Disk
- Digital Voice Recorder
- MP3 Player
- Easy Use, operated by only two buttons
- Long Battery Time: 25-30 hours after full charge
- Recording format: WAV
- Memory: 4GB
- Memory Recording Time: 4GB: about 280 hours/24hours (for different recording mode)
- Super High Quality (recording bit rate 384 Kbps) High Quality - uses more disk space.
- Long voice recording mode (recording bit rate 32Kbps) Lower Quality - uses less disk space.
- Power: 3.7V 130mAh USB port rechargeable battery - built in.
- Mini USB Memory stick size (76mm x 24mm x 11mm) with integrated USB direct plug, no cables !
- Time setting function: Your recordings time and date can be synchronized with the computer time after plugging into the PC.
Power on :
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for one second.
The indicative LED light becomes red, and after around 3 seconds turns blue and flashes.
- Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds.
The red light fast flashes three times before power off.
The recorder will start recording automatically when no earphone is plugged in after powering on. The blue light flashes while recording.
- Press ON/OFF button to stop and save recording
- Press the button again, it will restart recording.
Slide the MODE switch to switch recording modes.
- Sliding to the left achieves the longest recording time and recording mode. The recording bit rate of LQ is 32Kbps and is of a compressed WAV format.
- Sliding the Mode switch to right provides a super high quality recording mode. The recording bit rate is HQ 384Kbps.
The recorder will automatically save the recording file each 4 hours of continuous recording and then continue to record next file.
Playback recording / music using the headphones:
For the convenience of playback without a computer, you can listen to recordings or music using the supplied 3.5mm headphones ear bud headphones.
- Plug in the earphone after powering on, the current recording file will start playing automatically.
- Push the MODE switch to switch between music files and recording files.
- Press Previous/Volume up button to select the previous file.
- Press and hold the Previous/Volume up button to increase volume.
- Press Next/Volume down button to select next file.
- Press and hold the Next/Volume down button to decrease volume.
Playback recording using a PC or Laptop Computer
Use the UltraDisk as a memory stick and you can access your digitally recorded files in WAV format, also use as a fully operational USB Memory stick for transferring other data and copying any computer file.
- Remove the USB cap from the UltraDisk USB memory stick digital voice recorder.
The UltraDisk range of voice recorders all have integral USB connections, so there is no need for any cable.
- Insert the USB into a free USB port on the computer.
Windows will prompt to open a recording, select the preferred action.
The files on the device can be viewed via Windows My computers removable storage drives or windows file explorer.
Maintain an accurate date and time stamp of the recording. To achieve time stamping the time of the voice recorder must be synchronized with your computer time prior to the recording being made.
It is strongly advised to set this time before using after a charge to ensure the correct time is recorded when it is needed. If the battery has drained since the last use the time should be set again as it will not be in sync.
- Connect the UltraDisk voice recorder to the computer.
- Identity the removable storage device mapped in My Computer. Enter the folder named “SetUDiskTime” under the removable disk directory.
- Double click the program named “SetUDiskTime(9X).exe”, and then the time of the recorder will be in sync with your computer system time.
- Connect the recorder to a computer or other USB 2 device for charging.
When charging the red light flashes.
When fully charged, the indicative light stays red until it is removed from charge.
The UltraDisk DVR12 voice recorder will record for around 25 hours once fully charged.
(Note: When the power is low, the red light flashes. Please stop recording and charge the recorder in time.)
Precautions – Important
1. Do not place the recorder in high temperature, wet or dusty locations.
2. Avoid strong vibration or shocks while using the recorder.
3. Backup the data regularly onto your computer to avoid data loss
4. We are not responsible for the recording failures caused by improper operation or recorder damage.
5. If the recorder doesn’t respond during use, press and hold the ON/OFF button for about 8 seconds to reboot.
6. Do not disassemble, open or repair the recorder by yourself. Backup your data before sending for repair service. We are not responsible for the data loss which caused by maintenance or warranties.
7. We are not responsible for the disputes, claims arising from voice recording without permission.
8. We endeavor to ensure the user’s manual’s integrity. But if the contents do not match for technical or other reasons please take the product as standard. We reserve the right to modify the design and specifications without prior notice and will update our support knowledge base with the latest version.
Please Visit our online support desk for online manuals and UltraDisk product support www.ultradisk.co.uk